MICHEL BIBEAU, notary
Michel Bibeau is a notary since 1981 and was a lawyer in the years 1999 to 2014. He also holds a degree in taxation from the University of Sherbrooke and has extensive training in privacy and access to 'information.
His expertise is focused on the following areas:
- Real estate law (purchase & sale, securities correction)
- Real estate financing
- Commercial law (lease, sale of business and other agreements)
- Incorporation of companies and update
- Tax planning
- Matrimonial agreements
- Wills and testamentary planning
- Protection mandate
- Early medical instructions
- Rules of succession
QUESTIONS: Don't hesitate, we are here to help!